OPSC Recruitment 2019: Odisha Public Service Commission has advertised officially for the recruitment purpose on the 449 vacant seats of Assistant Executive Engineer and Assistant Horticulture Officer. The Applicants are to make sure that they go through all the important information and follow all the instructions given in the following paragraph. Applications can be filled till 27/06/2019 and 06/07/2019 (post wise) only.
OPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Executive Engineer and Assistant Horticulture Officer|
|Number of vacancies||449|
|Last Date to apply||06th July 2019 and 27th June 2019|
OPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Odisha Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
|S. No.||Post Name||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification||Last Date|
|1.||Assistant Executive Engineer||386||degree in Engineering||06/07/2019|
|2.||Assistant Horticulture Officer||63||B.Sc. Horticulture/ Agriculture||27/06/2019|
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Pay Scale: The Recruited candidates will be paid a handsome salary of Pay scale level – 12 (Post 1), Rs.9300/- to Rs.34,800/- with grade pay of Rs.4600/- (Post 2) per month.
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST of Odisha/ PWD: Nil
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-32 years as on 01-01-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- The mode of application is online so the candidates are to visit the official website www.opsc.gov.in and fill the application form with the personal, educational and employment related details of the candidate.
- The latest passport size color photo and signature must be uploaded in the specified size and format.
- The Candidate must know that all the information filled in must be verified before the final submission.
- Also, pay the application fee as per the category before the last date.
- Candidates have to upload the document’s scanned copies too.
NOTE: All the applicants need to keep the hard copies safe with them for future. Keep visiting us for regular updates.