OPSC Recruitment 2019: Odisha Public Service Commission has advertised officially through its official website www.opsc.gov.in for filling the vacant seats of Assistant Horticulture Officer. In the notification, it is told by the officials that the total of 63 seats is vacant for this post. Candidates desirous to apply have to first check the eligibility criteria and other details required to apply for this job. In the following paragraph, we have placed all the instructions and details regarding the recruitment. Candidates can apply till 27th June 2019 which is the last date. Applications will be filled online only through the website of OPSC.
OPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Horticulture Officer|
|Number of vacancies||63|
|Last Date to apply||27th June 2019|
OPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Odisha Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Horticulture Officer – 63
Last Date to Apply: 27-06-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants should be B.Sc. degree holder in Horticulture or Agriculture from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Pay Scale: The Recruited candidates will be paid a handsome salary of Rs.9300/- to Rs.34,800/- with grade pay of Rs.4600/- per month.
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST of Odisha/ PWD candidates: Nil
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-32 years as on 01-01-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Go to the official website www.opsc.gov.in.
- Open the notification given for the Assistant Horticulture Officer post.
- Read it carefully.
- Fill the application form given for it online.
- The form will require the candidate’s personal, educational and work experience related details.
- Information filled in the form should be correct otherwise the application will be rejected.
- Upload the photo, signature, and photocopies of all the documents mentioned in the official notification.
- After the payment of the application fee form has to be submitted and retain a hard copy of the form and fee slip for future reference.
NOTE: Hard copy of form need not be sent to OPSC.