OSSSC Recruitment :- Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission, a well established organisation in the Indian state of Orissa, has invited application forms to procure employees for the posts of Junior Clerk. There are a total of 815 vacancies according to the official notification “OSSSC Recruitment 2017“. Interested candidates who satisfy the vacancy requirements and are available to work full time may apply online on or before the last date i.e. 08-09-2017.
OSSSC Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Junior Clerk|
|Number of posts||815|
|Last Date of Application||08-09-2017|
OSSSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 815
No. of posts & their name :
- Junior Clerk – 815
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed 12th grade or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Candidates should have attained an age between 18 to 32 years as on 01-04-2017. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Written Test and Practical Skill Test.
Application Fee :
- For General/OBC candidates, application fee is – 100/-
- For all other candidates (SC/ST/PWD), application fee is Nil.
Salary : Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with a grade pay of 1900/-
Official Website : www.osssc.gov.in
Important Dates : Last date to apply is 08-09-2017.
How to apply for OSSSC Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Click on the ‘vacancies’ section and select the highlighted vacancy.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required. Self attest the same, if asked for.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the online application form along with the payment receipt for future reference.
We have notified you about the Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission Recruitment for Junior Clerk at www.osssc.gov.in and would advise you to visit the official webiste i.e. www.osssc.gov.in for detailed information. For further any query, contact us by commenting below.