Parliament of India Recruitment 2019: Parliament of India – Rajya Sabha Secretariat has organized the job fair for the post of Consultant Interpreters. The last date for the Offline application is 22nd July 2019 and the application format can be obtained from the organization’s website. No application will be accepted if the same reach to the office address after the due date. Read the below-mentioned notification to know about the post parameters.
Parliament of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Parliament of India|
|Name of the Job||Consultant Interpreters|
|Number of vacancies||undefined|
|Last Date to apply||22nd July 2019|
Parliament of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Parliament of India
Name of The Posts:
- Consultant Interpreters
Last Date to Apply: 22nd July 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must be Graduate with the knowledge of Kannada, Konkani, Marathi from the authorized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Written Exam.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered the pay package of Rs. 10000/- per month while on apprentice Rs. 6000/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of less or equal to 25 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.rajyasabha.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Parliament of India Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the website of the organization in order to take the print of the application.
- Fill the details in the application about the candidate name, address, and other particulars.
- It is essential to have the accuracy of the details fill in it.
- Staple the photocopies of the demanded documents along with the application form.
- Paste the new passport size photograph in the form.
- After take out the deep watch on it, send the form to the following address. Shri Joe Mathew, Director (Interpretation), 64-F, First Floor, Rajya Sabha Secretariat, Parliament House, New Delhi – 110001.
NOTE: It is advised to check out the official website of the organization time to time for the latest updates.