Patna High Court Recruitment 2019: Patna High Court has recently opened a new job vacancy for the 131 vacant seats of Personal Assistant post. Desirous applicants may fill the application form online only. Details and information for the recruitment like age, educational qualification, application procedure, application fee are given in the form of a paragraph. Candidates are allowed to apply online up to 11th June 2019 only. Applications submitted after will be canceled. Official website of the court is www.patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in.
Patna High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Patna High Court|
|Name of the Job||Personal Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||131|
|Last Date to apply||11th June 2019|
Patna High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Patna High Court
Name of The Posts: Personal Assistant
Last Date to Apply: 11-06-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants are required to possess the following minimum educational qualification i.e. Any Degree, Certificate of English Shorthand & Typing.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of online examination and personal interview.
Application Fees: The Application fee for Gen/ BC/ EBC candidates is Rs.700/-, Rs.350/- for SC/ST candidates and Rs.175/- for PH candidates. The fee will be accepted online only.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Willing candidates may apply online by filling the application form on the website www.patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in.
- All the details asked in the application form is necessary to fill and it should be authentic and correct.
- After this candidates can make the payment through online mode.
- Upload the scanned copies of all the documents along with the photograph and signature of the candidate. These will be uploaded after the 24 hours of the fee payment.
- Finally, after the final submission take a print of the form and keep it safely with you.
NOTE: Keep visiting the website of the court for regular updates and news.