Patna High Court Recruitment 2019: The long due wait is over now for our readers who were in queue to get themselves employed in Patna High Court. The Organization has invited candidates to apply for 20 vacancies for the post of General Mazdoor. Aspirants are to fill their online applications on the organization’s official website www.patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in till 08th May 2019 after which they will not be able to apply anyhow.
Patna High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Patna High Court|
|Name of the Job||General Mazdoor|
|Number of vacancies||20|
|Last Date to apply||08th May 2019|
Patna High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Patna High Court
Name of The Posts:
- General Mazdoor (Computer Skilled)-20
Last Date to Apply: 08th May 2019
Educational Qualifications: The Applicants must have passed 12th with Diploma in Computer Application passed from an accredited board or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the online exam and interview only.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be paid daily wage of 247/- Rupees.
Application Fees: The fee for application is 500 rupees that will also be paid online.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 31-01-2019.
Official Website: www.patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Patna High Court Recruitment 2019:
- The Application mode is online so candidate had to log on to the website of the organization given above.
- Applicants details must be filled appropriately as mentioned on the educational certificates only.
- The Photo and signature will also be required to be uploaded on the website in proper format and size as prescribed by the organization.
- Payment of fee will be done followed by final submission of application form.
- Hard copies are not to be sent to the office.
NOTE: The applicants need to keep themselves up to date with the recruitment process by visiting our website regularly.