Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2019: Public Health Engineering Department (PHED) decided to fill the 154 Vacancies on the various posts i.e. LDC, Driver, Jr Supervisor, Fitter Grade-II and Asst Engine Operator. The organization has fixed 09th November 2019 to be the end date of reveiving Online application. To clear any doubt arised in the mind of the candidate, read the information given below in an careful and appropriate way.
Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Public Health Engineering Department|
|Name of the Job||LDC, Driver, Jr Supervisor, Fitter Grade-II, Asst Engine Operator|
|Number of vacancies||154|
|Last Date to apply||09th November 2019|
Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Public Health Engineering Department
Name of The Posts:
- LDC – 42
- Driver – 15
- Junior Supervisor – 30
- Fitter Grade-II – 03
- Assistant Engine Operator – 31
- Barkandaz – 05
- Sweeper – 13
- Peon – 15
Last Date to Apply: 09th November 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant should be 10th/ITI/Graduation Degree with Computer Course from the recognized board, institute or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written exam, Computer Skill Test/Practical Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as follows:
- Rs. 5200 to 20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 1900 (Post 1-4) per month
- Rs. 4440 to 7440/- with grade pay of Rs.1300/1650 (Post 5-8) per month
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST candidates Rs. 400/- only.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-38 years (Post 1), 21-38 years (Post 2-8) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.phedmanipur.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2019:
- First step of application process is to log into the website of the organization.
- Fill the complete and accurate details in the form having the name, address, etc. of the applicant.
- Then paste the passport size photograph with the signature in the application form.
- Pay the application fees in the desired manner.
- At last send the application to the following address. PHED Office Complex, Khuyathong.
NOTE: Important details about the post can be obtained from the official page.