Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019: Municipal Corporation Pimpri Chinchwad has asked to the suitable and eligible candidates for appointment to the Fireman post. The MC officials has told in its official notification that currently 47 vacancies are available for which applications will be filled offline. Candidates can submit/ send the application form up to 13th June 2019. Aspirants may check the following notification having the required eligibility criteria and other important guidelines required to apply for the vacancy. Official website for Pimpri Chinchwad MC is www.pcmcindia.gov.in.
Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Fireman|
|Number of vacancies||47|
|Last Date to apply||13-06-2019|
Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation
Name of The Posts: Fireman
Last Date to Apply: 13th June 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants are required to have 10th pass with Fireman Course with MSCIT.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of test/ personal interview/ physical test.
Pay Scale: The Recruited candidates will be paid a handsome salary of Rs.15,000/- per month.
Application Fees: No application fee.
Age criteria: Candidate can check the official website for the age criteria details.
Official Website: www.pcmcindia.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Candidates are asked to submit the application form offline only.
- The form in the required format is available on the official website of PCMC.
- Download it first or have its hard copy from the PCMC office.
- All fields are mandatory to fill.
- Make sure that all the information filled in the application form should be correct and true.
- Paste a color passport size photograph in the space given on the application form.
- Attested copies of the certificates related to the academic qualification has to be attached.
- Duly filled application form complete in all respects has to be submitted to the following address.
- Address: “Chief fire officer, General Arun Kumar Vaidya, Chief firefighting Center, Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri – 411018”
NOTE: Application received after the last date will be rejected.