PNRD Recruitment: Panchayat & Rural Development Department- PNRD wants 945 deserving candidates for the post of Panchayat Secretary, Assistant, Tax Collector. Candidates who want to apply may check the details and apply for this recruitment process. Candidates must remember that they have to apply before 16 January 2018.
PNRD Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Panchayat & Rural Development Department|
|Name of the Job||Panchayat Secretary, Assistant, Tax Collector|
|Number of vacancies||945|
|Last day to apply||16 January 2018|
PNRD Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
- Extension Officer (Panchyat) – 74
- Assistant HQ – 24
- Gram Sevak & Gram Sevika – 147
- Junior Assistant (Anchalik Panchayat) – 100
- Tax Collector-cum-Road Mohorar – 450
- Gaon Panchayat Secretary – 150
Number of vacancies: 945
Candidates who want to apply they must have Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from recognised University.
Candidates age should be between 18 to 43 years counted from 01-01-2017.
Candidates have to clear Written Exam and Merit list after that candidate who has shortlisted from that has selected for the Job.
The application fee for the General and OBC category Candidates is INR Rs 250/- and for ST/ SC / PH / OBC Candidates is INR Rs 150/-.
Salary and Grade Pay:
Candidates who will select for the job they will get Rs. 14,000 – 49,000/- along with the Grade Pay which is decided as Rs. 7400/6200/5600/5000- Per month salary according to the organization payroll.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 16-01-2018 during office hours.
Official Website: www.rural.assam.gov.in
Instructions to apply for PNRD Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates have to apply online for the relevant post.
- They have to visit on the official website and click on appropriate link.
- Read all the instructions carefully, start filling the application form.
- Complete the application form and attach relevant documents if necessary.
- Upload your recent photograph and signature where it is recommended.
- Submit the application form and take a print out of it for further use.
So this is all we have about our latest recruitment named as PNRD Recruitment for 945 Panchayat Secretary, Assistant, Tax Collector Posts