Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2019: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has advertised for 05 Vacant posts in their organization. The recruitment notification is opened for the post of Officer, Deputy Manager and Assistant Manager. The eligible and interested person can submit Online application form on or before the due date decided for application i.e. 12th July 2019. For more details about the post like the selection procedure, application fees and much more relevant facts read out the below given notification.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of the Job||Office, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager|
|Number of vacancies||05|
|Last Date to apply||12-07-2019|
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Officer (Vigilance)/E2 – 02
- Assistant Manager (Vigilance)/E3 – 01
- Deputy Manager (Vigilance)/E4 – 02
Last Date to Apply: 12-07-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants are required to possess minimum educational qualification i.e. Graduation with relevant experience from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Scrutiny of Applications and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The Recruited candidates will be paid a handsome salary as follows:
- Rs. 50000 to 160000/- per month.
- Rs. 60000 to 180000/- per month.
- Rs. 70000 to 200000/- per month.
- For the GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 500/-
- Exempted for SC/ST/PwD and ExSM candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age not more than 35 years (Post 1), 39 years (Post 2) and 43 years (Post 3) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 12th July 2019.
Official Website: www.powergridindia.com
Important Instructions to apply for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2019:
- The initial step is to visit the official website www.powergridindia.com
- Fill out the complete and accurate details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copy of the essential documents.
- Pay the fees and and submit the online application form.
NOTE: Applicant must read out the latest notifications regularly.