Panchayat Raj Department, Telangana Recruitment 2018: Job seekers must note that the Panchayat Raj Department, Telangana has invited applications from all eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Panchayat Secretary. Any eligible candidates can apply for the 9335 vacancies available for the post in the organization. Candidates aspiring to become a part of the organization can have a chance by filling an online application form and submitting it before the last date. To get further information regarding the PRD Recruitment 2018 like pay scale, selection procedure, application fee, etc the applicants should read the article mentioned below.
Panchayat Raj Department, Telangana Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Panchayat Raj Department, Telangana|
|Name of the Job||Junior Panchayat Secretary|
|Number of vacancies||9335|
|Last Date to apply||Soon|
Panchayat Raj Department, Telangana Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Panchayat Raj Department, Telangana
Name of the post:
- Junior Panchayat Secretary – 9335 posts
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who want to apply should have a Graduation degree from any recognized institute/university to be considered as eligible.
Age details: Candidate’s age should be between 18-39 years as counted from 31-08-2018 to be considered eligible. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules of the recruiting organization for the reserved category candidates.
- For General/OBC candidates: Rs. 800
- For SC/ ST/ BC(NCL)/ PwD/ ExSM candidates: Rs. 400
Selection Procedure: The organization will select the candidates on the basis of their performance in Written Exam and Document Verification.
Pay Scale: Candidates will get a good amount of salary of Rs. 15,000 per month.
Official Website: tspri.cgg.gov.in
Important Dates: Last date for applying online is 12-09-2018.
Important Instructions to Apply for Panchayat Raj Department, Telangana Recruitment 2018:
Candidates looking to apply for the post should follow the instructions given below.
- Visit the official website of the organization i.e. tspri.cgg.gov.in
- Fill the online application form carefully with all your details like name, address, qualification details, experience details.
- Proceed with caution while filling your details as wrong details cannot be modified after the submission of the form.
- Upload your signature and photograph and other documents asked in the form.
- Submit the form before the last date.
Note: This is all the information we have regarding the Panchayat Raj Department, Telangana Recruitment 2018. You should check our website regularly for more updates about the recruitment process. To get all the latest updates about the current openings, stay tuned.