PSC Recruitment: – Public Service Commission has recently published a recruitment notification as PSC Recruitment around all over India for the various posts. There have 3000 + seats for which recruitment process has happened so those candidates, who have eligibility and fulfill all terms and conditions, may apply for this recruitment process. All further information about the PSC Recruitment 2019 such as vacancies, qualification required, Application fee, salary are provided in below section.
PSC Recruitment Notification
|Organization Name||Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Drug Inspector,Assistant Engineer, Assistant Professor,Tax Assistant,Clerk, Typist|
|Number of Posts||3000|
|The last date of application||Mentioned Below|
PSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
- TNPSC Recruitment: 49 Posts
- JKPSC Recruitment: 58 Posts
- JPSC Recruitment: 262 Posts
- UPSC Recruitment: 323 Posts
- UPSC Recruitment: 1016 Posts
- MPSC Recruitment– 234 Posts
- APPSC Recruitment– 15 Posts
- PPSC Recruitment– 75 Posts
- MAHARASHTRA PSC Recruitment: Various Posts
- UKPSC Recruitment : 30 Posts
Psc Recruitment Education Qualification:
Candidate should have qualified the High School/ Intermediate/ Graduation Degree in relevant field from any recognized Board/ University/ Institution. For post, wise qualification details candidate has to visit the official website which links have provide above.
Age criteria for this job are that any candidate who wants to apply, his/ her age should not exceed 30 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman has mentioned below-
- PWD candidate has relaxation of 10 years
- SC candidate has relaxation of 5 years
- ST candidate has relaxation of 5 years
- OBC candidate has relaxation of 3 years
Psc Recruitment Selection Procedure
Candidate selection is totally based on the performance of the candidate in written exam, which has basically three types
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
on the behalf of that, any candidate gets shortlisted for the job, for the post wise selection procedure details candidate have to visit the official website which links have provide above.
For Application Fee details candidate have to visit the official website which links have provide above.
Salary and Grade Pay
For post wise Salary and Grade pay details candidate have to visit the official website which links have provide above.
For post wise Important Dates details candidate have to visit the official website which links have to provide above
How to apply online for PSC Recruitment
Candidates may visit the official website
- Click on Career with us tab
- Read instructions carefully, open the desired jobs registration link
- Register yourself for the vacancy by filling out the query like first name, last name, father name, Mother Name, DOB etc.
- After registration, candidate will get the logon password and user id on your registered number
- Open the part 2 of registration and fill out the query
- Upload your recent photograph and signature in the desired format
- After completing the application form take a printout of that for future reference.
How to apply offline for PSC Recruitment
- Go to Home Page, see the link related to career
- Click on that link download the Application form in prescribed format.
- Read all Instructions carefully before filling up the application form
- Fill the application form, fill all details as mentioned as your high school mark sheet
- Attach all required documents copy and paste your recent photograph
- After filling up the application form, a candidate also has to post the application form to the given postal address which has mentioned below.
As mentioned in the Individual posts, for post wise details candidate have to visit the official website which links have provide above.
We provided you all the suitable and sufficient information about the recruitment notification of PSC Recruitment 2019-Apply online for 3000+ various Posts. Stay tuned for more.