Punjab Agricultural University Recruitment 2019: Punjab Agricultural University is looking for the eligible, passionate candidates interested in research field for the one vacant seat for JRF Physics for a new project. The applicants have to work in Ludhiana on the proposed project. Applications for the same is demanded offline or through the email. Candidates have to submit the applications on or before 03rd June 2019. Interview details, eligibility criteria, application fee and other important information is given in the paragraph given below. It is advised to the candidates to see this notification first and then proceed further.
Punjab Agricultural University Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Punjab Agricultural University|
|Name of the Job||JRF Physics|
|Number of vacancies||01|
|Last Date to apply||03rd June 2019|
Punjab Agricultural University Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Punjab Agricultural University
Name of The Posts: Junior Research Fellow (Physics) – 01
Last Date to Apply: 03-06-2019
Educational Qualifications: Aspirant should have B.Sc. with Physics /M.Sc. in Physics from a recognized university/ institute. Knowledge of C+ + /Linux operating System and High Energy Physics is desirable.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be on the basis of Walk-in-interview.
Pay Scale: Candidate will be offered a good amount of salary as per the rules.
Application Fees: A demand draft of Rs. 200/- in favour of the Comptroller, PAU payable at Ludhiana has to be sent as application fee.
Age criteria: Candidates can check age requirement details in the official notification given by PAU on its website.
Official Website: www.pau.edu
Important Instructions to apply for Recruitment 2019:
- The application should be filled by the candidate himself/ herself.
- Form will be available on the website or can be had from the relevant department.
- Form completed in all respects should reach the office of Head of the Department up to 5:00 PM of 03-06-2019 or by email at: email@example.com.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called/ informed via email only.
- The candidates should appear before the selection committee for interview on 14.6.2019 at 11:00 a.m. in the concerned office.
- The original copies of the supporting documents should also be brought at the time of interview for verification.
NOTE: Applicants who fails to attend the interview on the specified date and time will not be considered for the recruitment.