Punjab Police Recruitment 2016 :- Punjab Police has recently published a recruitment notification for the Warders (Male) and Matrons (Female) posts. There have 267 posts for which any eligible & interested candidates may, Apply for this posts before 28th November 2016. Whole information regarding the Vacancy and Its Eligibility are mentioned below. Please read the Notification carefully before applying online for the various posts.
Punjab Police Recruitment 2016
|Organization Name||Punjab Police Recruitment Department|
|Name of the Vacancy||Warders (Male) ,Matrons (Female)|
|Number of Posts||267|
|Last date of application||28th November 2016|
Punjab Police Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
|S. No.||Name of the category||No. of posts|
Candidate should have 10+2 or its equivalent qualification Council or Institute. For more details please refer the official notification.
Candidates’ age should be between 18 years to 25 years as on 1st January 2016 the upper age Limit will be relaxed by 05 Years for SC/ST, 03 Years for OBC and 10 Years for PWD candidates as per extent rules of Government.
For Males Height:
5’ 7″ (5 feet 7 Inches)
For Females Height:
5’ 4″ (5 feet 4 Inches)
- Physical Measurements Test
- Physical Screening Test
- Interview–Cum–Personality Test.
On the behalf of these three any candidate will select for the job.
Candidate must remember to fill the application form before the last date which is 28TH November 2016.
Candidate belonging to SC / ST category need to submit the application fee of Rs. 100/- whereas all other category candidates required to pay as Rs. 400/- . There will be no fee charges applicable on Ex-Servicemen.
How to apply online for Punjab Police Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates may visit the official website of www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in
- Click On appropriate link and read instruction of filling application form online.
- Open link Apply Online and fill the application form which is like Part 1 registration.
- After the part 1 registration candidate will get the username and password on his contact no which is entered by him at the time of part 1 registration.
- Login and register part 2 in which you have to upload your recent photograph and signature.
- Complete the application form and submit it. Take a print out of application form and keep it with you for future preference.
Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detail information of Punjab Police Recruitment 2016 – Apply here for 267 Various Posts, on www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in particular website link which has given above, regarding Age limit, Educational qualification, Scale of Pay, Application fee, Procedure of Selection.