Punjab Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2019: Punjab Legislative Assembly Secretariat is searching for various skilled and capable persons for Punjab Vidhan Sabha. The recruitment is for 28 posts of Clerk, Computer Operator, DEO, Watch and Ward Assistant, Junior Translator. Due date to submit the offline application form at the specified address is 22nd March 2019. To get more details about the recruitment including the selection procedure, application fees, pay scale and much more check the article given below.
Punjab Vidhan Sabha Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Punjab Vidhan Sabha|
|Name of the Job||Clerk, Computer Operator, DEO, Junior Translator, Watch and Ward Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||28|
|Last Date to apply||22nd March 2019|
Punjab Vidhan Sabha Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Punjab Vidhan Sabha
Name of The Posts:
- System Analyst – 01
- Assistant Programmer – 02
- Clerk – 04
- Computer Operator – 02
- Data Entry Operator – 04
- Junior Translator – 01
- Copy Holder – 01
- Watch and Ward Assistant – 04
- Peon (Servant) – 05
- Sweeper – 04
Last Date to Apply: 22nd March 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have 5th/8th/12th/Graduation or Post Graduation in Computer Application/IT/CS/CE/Computer Technology from the recognized board, university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written exam, Skill Test and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as follows:
- Rs. 15600 to Rs. 39100/- (Post 1) with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-
- Rs. 10300 to Rs. 34800/- (Post 2) with Grade Pay of Rs. 3200/4400/-
- Rs. 5900 to Rs. 20200/- (Post 8) with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-
- Rs. 4900 to Rs. 10680/- (Post 9,10) with Grade Pay of Rs. 1650/-
- For the GEN candidates Rs. 200 (Post 1-8) and Rs. 100 (Post 9,10).
- For SC/ST/BC candidates Rs. 100 (Post 1-8) and Rs. 50 (Post 9,10).
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-37 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.punjabassembly.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- The Applicants are required to fill the offline application form as per the format on the official website
- Fill the exact and authentic details as per the instructions.
- Pay the application fees and send the application by the last date at following address. Punjab Vidhan Sabha Secretariat Sector 1 Chandigarh – 160001
NOTE: Only the applications to reach the officer till due date will be considered.