RailTel Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2019: RailTel Corporation of India Limited invited Online applications for the 53 Vacant posts of the Apprentice-Graduate Engineer/Technician Diploma Engineer. An application can be submitted by the 25th of October 2019. To get the complete details to view the notification given below.
RailTel Corporation of India Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||RailTel Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of the Job||Apprentice-Graduate Engineer/Technician Diploma Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||53|
|Last Date to apply||25th of October 2019|
RailTel Corporation of India Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: RailTel Corporation of India Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Graduate Engineer – 27
- Technician (Diploma/Engineer) – 26
Last Date to Apply: 25th of October 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant should have 04 years of Graduation in Engineering/Technology/Full Time Regular Three years Diploma in Engineering with other parameters as specified in the official notification of the organization.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package Rs. 14000/- (Post 1) and Rs. 12000/- (Post 2) per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-27 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.railtelindia.com
Important Instructions to apply for RailTel Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2019:
- Log in the website of the organization www.raitelindia.com.
- Then put the relevant details in the form after the read of the important instructions.
- Upload the recent photograph with the signature on the form.
- Pay the fees to apply for the post if required.
- And in last submit the application before the due date.
- Retain the hard copy of the form for future needs.
- Don’t send the hard copy of the form at any address.
NOTE: Get the latest updates of the post regularly for the successful submission of the post. The shortlisted candidate will be called for Interview and selection will be done purely on the basis of performance in the Interview.