Railway Board Recruitment: – Railway Board has issued another job recruitment advertisement to select candidates based on their performances in exam and interview. This recruitment is taking place under Railway Board Recruitment for the purpose to fill out 01 vacancies for the posts of Director (Project and Services). Candidates who were eagerly waiting for such an opportunity can apply online before 2nd May 2017.
Railway Board Recruitment Notification
Job Opportunity at Karnataka High Court Recruitment
|Organization Name||Railway Board|
|Name of the Vacancy||Director (Project and Services)|
|Number of Posts||01|
|Last date of application||2nd May 2017|
Railway Board Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Director (Project and Services)||01|
Candidate must have Engineering Degree (Civil / Mechanical) or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board/ University may apply for this job.
Candidates who want to apply; his/ her upper age limit should not exceed 45 years as on 15-05-2017.
Selection of any candidate will be done in these phases. Candidate has to clear their
The application fee is not applicable for this post.
The salary offered to select Candidates is of INR Rs. 75,000 – 1, 00,000/- by the organization.
Candidate must remember that last date of filling application form is 2nd May 2017.
How to apply online for Railway Board Recruitment 2017
The candidate has to visit the official page of the organization.
- Aspirants has to undergo the reliable websites Homepage
- From there he/she has to test the service phase
- Better is to choose the maximum suitable hyperlink of the vacancy
- Application shape has to be downloaded inside the prescribed form
- Go via the commands cautiously and then handiest begin to fill the utility shape
- Fill all the associated information like Email Id, Phone number, Name, Father’s Name and so forth
- Passport size image should be pasted and it have to be current
- Then sign where it’s recommended
- Fill the entire form and then send it to the address given under.
Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Click Here for New Notification of Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment
We have provided you all information about Railway Board Recruitment for Director Posts at www.indianrailways.gov.in, and if you want to know information in detail then we advise you to go once at the official web link which is www.indianrailways.gov.in