Railway Recruitment 2018: – A great opportunity for all candidates who desperately wants a job in Railway department as they have officially revealed many vacancies in notification Railway Recruitment. So, everyone who just wants to try their luck or have got faith then do apply for the same before the notification expires.
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment 2018|
|Name of the Vacancy||Various Post|
|Number of Posts||25000+|
|Last date of application||Mentioned Below|
Railway Recruitment 2018 Vacancies
Railway Jobs Notification
- South Eastern Railway Recruitment– 1785 Posts
- Konkan Railway Recruitment– 14 Posts
- Central Railway Recruitment– 150 Posts
- South East Central Railway Recruitment– 432 Posts
- MMRCL Recruitment– 90 Posts
- Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment– 01 Post
- RRC West Central Railway Recruitment– 345 Posts
- North Eastern Railway Recruitment– 21 Posts
- RITES Recruitment– 08 Posts
- Central Railway Recruitment– 2196 Posts
- BMRC Recruitment– 80 Posts
- Eastern Railway Recruitment– 05 Posts
- RRC Chennai Recruitment– 05 Posts
- KMRC Recruitment– Various Posts
- Southern Railway Recruitment– 05 Posts
Education Qualification of Railway Recruitment:
Candidate should have qualified the High School/ Intermediate/ Graduation Degree or its equivalent degree in relevant field from recognized Board/ University/ Institution. Candidates have requested to go to the official website for detailed information on the related post.
Age Criteria of Railway Recruitment:
Candidates age should not exceed 28 years as on 01.01.2017 but sometimes it may be varied so for full confirmation please check it twice from the official website. Generally, the age relaxation for PWD/ SC/ST/ OBC candidate has been as followed
|Category||Relaxation in Years|
The Railway Examination basically has 2 phases first one is Prelims in which there is 100 question and having 100 marks, and another one is Mains. A candidate who score the minimum marks, which has required for getting in, will give the mains exam. Only for Grade 1 post, the Organisation has conduct interview.
Generally, Railway examination fee has always Rs. 100/- for General and OBC candidates and Nil for Other Categories candidate. For post, wise Application Fee details candidate has to visit the official website which links have provide above.
Salary and Grade Pay
For post wise Salary and Grade pay details candidate have to visit the official website which links have provide above.
For post wise Important Dates details candidate have to visit the official website which links have provide above
How to apply online for Railway Recruitment:
Candidates may visit the official website
- Click on Career with us tab
- Read instructions carefully, open the desired jobs registration link
- Register yourself for the vacancy by filling out the query like first name, last name, father name, Mother Name, DOB etc.
- After registration, candidate will get the logon password and user id on your registered number
- Open the part 2 of registration and fill out the query
- Upload your recent photograph and signature in the desired format
- After completing the application form take a printout of that for future reference.
How to apply offline for Railway Recruitment
- Go to Home Page, see the link related to career
- Click on that link download the Application form in prescribed format.
- Read all Instructions carefully before filling up the application form
- Fill the application form, fill all details as mentioned as your high school mark sheet
- Attach all required documents copy and paste your recent photograph
- After filling up the application form, a candidate also has to post the application form to the given postal address which has mentioned below.
As mentioned in the Individual posts, for post wise details candidate have to visit the official website.
We provided you all the suitable and sufficient information about the recruitment notification of Railway Recruitment 2017-Apply online for 25000+ various Posts.