Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019: Rajasthan High Court has offered the law degree holders to submit Offline/Online application for 107 Vacancies of Legal Researcher and Junior Personal Assistant. The due date for application is 05th September and 16th of September 2019. Interested candidates should read the article given below to know about each and every aspect of the post.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan High Court|
|Name of the Job||Legal Researcher, Junior Personal Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||107|
|Last Date to apply||05th & 16th September 2019|
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rajasthan High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Legal Researcher – 38
- Junior Personal Assistant – 69
Last Date to Apply: 05th & 16th September 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have Graduation or PG Degree in Law from the recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview and Stenography Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 20000/- (Post 1) and Rs. 33800 to 106700/- (Post 2) per month.
Application Fees: Check the official notification as it will differ as per change in post.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age not more than 33 years (Post 1) and 18-40 years (Post 2) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019 and 01st January 2020.
Official Website: www.hcraj.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the website of the organization and fill online form for post 2 and take the print of application for post 1.
- Fill the details in the offline/online form respectively post 1 and post 2.
- Upload the signature and photograph in form for post 2 and paste the photograph for post 1.
- Pay the fees as demanded by the organization.
- Submit the application on the portal (Post 2) and send to the following address in case of post 1. Office of Registrar, Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur.
NOTE: All the latest updates of the post can be obtained from the portal.