Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019: Rajasthan High Cour requires various candidates for the vacant posts prevailing in the organization. There are a total of 3678 Vacancies of Class IV Employee. The candidate can get benefit from this opportunity through an online application for the post. The candidate should remember that no applicant will be granted any chance after the due date of the application. For detailed information, see upon the notification given below.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan High Court|
|Name of the Job||Class IV Employee|
|Number of vacancies||3678|
|Last Date to apply||17-12-2019|
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rajasthan High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Class IV Employee (Office Peon/equivalent post) (Non TSP Area) – 3182
- Class IV Employee (Office Peon/equivalent post) (TSP Area) – 496
Last Date to Apply: 17-12-2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate interested to join the organization must be 10th pass only then considered for the post.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam, Merit List and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package i.e. Rs. 12400/- per month.
- For GEN, OBC & Other State Candidates Rs. 150/-
- For ST/SC and PH Candidates Rs. 100/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.hcraj.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the website of the organization www.hcraj.nic.in
- Fill the instructions asked in the application form with due attention.
- Upload the documents declared compulsory by the organization.
- Finally, submit the form through the portal followed by the payment prescribed above.
- The applicant must retain the hard copy of the application to be a matter of proof.
NOTE: Candidate should remain in the touch on the website so that he/she can get important information on time.