Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment :- A much awaited announcement for all the job hunters who wish to have a closer understanding of Parliamentary tactics since Rajya Sabha Secretariat has announced an official notification “Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment” for hiring of employees for the posts of Translator, Assistant, Stenographer and many others. The official notification states that there are a total of 118 vacancies on full time basis. Interested candidates may apply online on or before 18-08-2017 to grab this opportunity of working in the capital city, New Delhi.
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Rajya Sabha Secretariat|
|Name of the Vacancy||Translator, Assistant, Stenographer|
|Number of posts||118|
|Last Date of Application||18-08-2017|
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 118
No of posts & their name :
- Parliamentary Interpreter (English/Hindi) – 01
- Parliamentary Interpreter (Odia) – 01
- Assistant Legislative/Committee/Protocol/Executive Officer – 20
- Stenographer (English) – 11
- Security Assistant Grade-II – 21
- Secretariat Assistant(English) – 30
- Secretariat Assistant (Hindi) – 07
- Secretariat Assistant (Urdu) – 02
- Translator – 19
- Proof Reader – 03
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed Diploma / Certificate in Translation, Bachelor Degree, Master Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Candidates’ age should be between 18 to 35 years for Posts 1,2,9,10 and 18 to 30 years for Posts 3 -8. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
- Selection will be based on Written Exam, Skill Test, Interview.
Application Fee :
- For General/OBC candidates, application fee is 300/-
- For all other candidates (SC/ST/PWD Females and Ex-Servicemen), application fee is Nil.
- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- with a grade pay of 5400/- for Posts 1-2
- Rs. 93000 – 34800/- with a grade pay of 4200/- for Posts 3,4,5,9,10
- Rs. 5200-20200/- with a grade pay of 2400/- for Posts 6-8
Official Website : www.rajyasabha.nic.in
Important Dates : Last date to apply is 18-08-2017.
How to apply for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the payment receipt for future reference.
We have notified you about the Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment for Translator, Assistant, Stenographer at www.rajyasabha.nic.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.rajyasabha.nic.in for detailed information.