RBI Recruitment 2017: – Reserve Bank of India alternatively called as RBI has decided to recruit for the Manager, Assistant Manager, Part-Time Medical Consultant posts. There have 20 vacant seats. Any candidate who meets with eligibility criteria can apply for this recruitment on or before the last date. Whole information regarding the vacancy and its eligibility is mentioned below. Candidates who want to apply may fill the online application for RBI Recruitment 2017 before the last date of notification.
RBI Recruitment 2017
Job Opportunity at Department of Municipal Affairs Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the Vacancy||Manager, Assistant Manager, Part-Time Medical Consultant|
|Number of Posts||20|
|Last date of application||16th March 2017|
RBI Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Manager (Technical Grade B)||02|
|2||Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) Grade A||10|
|3||Assistant Manager (Security) Grade A||07|
Candidate should have passed Graduate Degree, Post-Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from any recognized University/Institution.
The last date of registering application for this job is 16.03.2017.
How to apply online for RBI Recruitment 2017
Candidates may visit the official website www.rbi.org.in
- You have to go to homepage and find the appropriate link
- Click on that link and fill the application form
- firstly you have to register yourself by entering your name, email id, phone number etc.
- After registration, you will get the login id and password
- Enter details and login again fill the application form
- Upload your recent photo, and signature.
- Complete the application form and submit it
- Candidate also take printout of the application for future use.
Click Here for New Notification of Zilla Panchayat Dhamtari Recruitment 2017
We have provided you the suitable and sufficient information about the recruitment notification of RBI Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 20 Manager, Assistant Manager, Part-Time Medical Consultant Posts, for more satisfaction log in to www.rbi.org.in to know about the details about age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee, Selection procedure.