RBI Recruitment 2018: Golden chance for all the job seekers out there as the Reserve Bank of India is going to conduct a recruitment drive to hire capable candidates for the available vacancies in their organization. The bank recently announced the vacancies in the recruitment advertisement published which states that there are a total of 06 posts for the job position titled Legal Consultant on a contract basis. This is a splendid chance for all the candidates who want to make their career in banking. Interested and eligible Candidates can apply for this post by submitting an online application form on or before the last date i.e. 5th October 2018. For further details about the RBI Recruitment 2018, candidates must go through the complete article below as we have showcased all the information regarding the application fee, selection procedure, salary offered, and much more which will prove to be very helpful for the interested candidates.
RBI Recruitment 2018 Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank Of India|
|Job Role||Legal Consultant|
|Number of Vacancies||06|
|Last date to Apply||5th October 2018|
RBI Recruitment 2018 Post Wise Vacancy Details:
Division Name: Reserve Bank Of India
Name of the posts:
- Legal Consultant (Grade F) – 02
- Legal Consultant (Grade C/ D) – 04
Educational Qualification: Aspirants wishful to be a part of this organization should hold a Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree/ Ph.D. in LAW from a recognized university/ institute.
Age Limit: The candidate age should be in the range of 45 – 55 years (post 1), 30 – 45 years (post 2) on the consideration date 01-09-2018. Relaxation in age limit will be given to the reserved category candidates as per organization rules.
Selection Procedure: Candidates for this job will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Personal Interview.
Salary offered: Candidates will get attractive salary packages as follows:
- Legal Consultant (Grade F) – Rs. 1.75 lakh p.m. (With housing), Rs. 3 lakh p.m. (Without Housing)
- Legal Consultant (Grade D) – Rs. 1.35 lakh p.m. (With housing), Rs. 2.10 lakh p.m. (Without Housing)
- Legal Consultant (Grade C) – Rs. 1.25 lakh p.m. (With housing), Rs. 1.80 lakh p.m. (Without Housing)
- For GEN/OBC category candidates: Rs 600
- For ST/ SC/ PH category candidates: Rs 100
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
Important Dates: Candidates have to apply before 5th October 2018 in the prescribed application format.
Instructions to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2018:
Candidates are also advised to go through the official advertisement before applying. Follow these steps to apply for the vacancy.
- Candidates must visit the official website of the hiring organization i.e. www.rbi.org.in
- Register yourself as a new candidate.
- Open the online application form.
- Fill all the required details like name, address, qualification details, experience details etc in the application form.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Submit the form before the last date.
Note: That is all the information we have regarding the RBI Recruitment 2018 process at the moment. To stay updated on any other developments regarding this vacancy, please visit our website regularly.