RBI Recruitment 2018: Job seekers would be happy to hear about the latest recruitment drive to be held by the Reserve Bank of India. The bank recently announced the vacancies in the recruitment advertisement published which states that there are a total of 60 posts for Specialists in the organization for which they want to hire highly qualified candidates. Interested and eligible Candidate can apply for this post by submitting an online application form on or before the last date. For further details about the RBI Recruitment 2018, candidates must go through below advertisement as we have showcased all the information regarding the application fee, selection procedure, salary offered, and much more which will prove to be very helpful.
RBI Recruitment 2018 Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank Of India|
|Number of Vacancy||60|
|Last date to Apply||Soon|
RBI Recruitment 2018 Post Wise Vacancy Details:
Division Name: Reserve Bank Of India
Name of the posts:
- Finance – 14
- Data Analytics – 14
- Risk Modelling – 12
- Forensic Audit – 12
- Professional Copy Editing – 04
- Human Resource Management – 04
Educational Qualification: Aspirants willing to be the part of this organization should hold PG Degree in English/ Economics/ Commerce/ MBA(Finance)/ PGDM/ M.Sta/ CA/ ICWA/ PG Diploma/ Master’s Degree in Human Resource/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Labour Welfare from a recognized university/ institute.
Age Limit: The candidate age should be in the range of 24-34 years on the consideration date 01-08-2018. Relaxation in age limit will be given to the reserved category candidates as per organization rules.
Selection Procedure: Candidates for this job will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Exam, Personal Interview.
Salary offered: Candidates will get attractive salary packages of Rs. 35,150 – 62,400 per month.
- The application fee for GEN/OBC category: Rs 850
- The application fee for ST/SC/PH category: Rs 100
- The application fee for the staff of RBI has been exempted.
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
Instructions to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates must visit the official website of the hiring organization i.e. www.rbi.org.in
- Candidates are also advised to go through the official advertisement before applying.
- Open the online application form by registering yourself as a new candidate.
- Fill all the required details like name, address, qualification details, experience details etc in the application form.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Submit the form before the last date.
Note: That is all the information we have regarding the RBI Recruitment 2018 process at the moment. To stay updated on any other developments regarding this vacancy, please visit our website regularly.