Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2019: Reserve Bank of India known as the father of all the banks has planned for recruitment. And now the organization wants to accept the Online/Offline applications from the skilled candidates so that it can meet the requirement for 929 vacancies of Assistant and Bank’s Medical Consultant. No form will get accepted after 16/01/2020 (Post 1) and 10/01/2020 (Post 2). Read the complete article given below before applying for the post.
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Assistant, Bank’s Medical Consultant|
|Number of vacancies||929|
|Last Date to apply||16th & 10th of January 2020|
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Reserve Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant – 926
- Bank’s Medical Consultant – 03
Last Date to Apply: 16th & 10th January 2020
Educational Qualifications: The individual applicant who wants to join the organization is necessary to have Bachelor’s Degree/MBBS from the recognized university/institute.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will get selected through Preliminary & Main Examination, Language Proficiency Test and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will receive Rs. 13150-34990/- (Post 1) per month.
- For the GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 450/- (Post 1)
- Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD and EX-s candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age in between 20-28 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st December 2019.
Official Website: www.rbidocs.rbi.org.in
Important Instructions to apply for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2019:
- The applicant is required to fill the complete information in the online form on the website.
- Upload the documents relevant with the photograph of the applicant.
- Pay the fees and submit the application.
- In the case of post 2, the applicant is required to fill the format given on the website.
- Attach the required documents and send the application form to the below-given address. The Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Bhubaneswar – 751001
NOTE: Visit our website regularly.