RBI Recruitment 2019: Reserve Bank of India is hiring for 01 vacancy for the post of Banks’ Medical Consultant. The India’s Central Bank has released an advertisement online on www.rbi.org.in asking for offline applications to be sent to the office till 15tn May 2019. Candidates are to make sure to read the instructions to be followed carefully before proceeding further with the application procedure.We have briefed the necessary information regarding the age and other eligibility criteria,pay scale and application mode.
RBI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Medical Consultant|
|Number of vacancies||01|
|Last Date to apply||15tn May 2019|
RBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Reserve Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Medical Consultant-01
Last Date to Apply: 15tn May 2019
Educational Qualifications: The Applicant must have passed MBBS Degree from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the suitable applicant will be on the basis of mere Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The Applicants will be paid 850 Rupees per hour as remuneration for their services.
Application Fees: Application fee to be paid by every applicant is nil.
Age criteria: Applicants are to follow the age criteria strictly.
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
Important Instructions to apply for RBI Recruitment 2019:
- The must thing is to read the above given information carefully and go through all the instructions.
- Then download the format of application from The Official RBI website and take a printout.
- Fill the application with the mandatory details and be accurate and authentic in providing the information.Any false information may lead to straight rejection of application.
- After that paste a passport size photo and cross sign over the photo.
- Signatures will also be required to be done in other columns in the application form.
- After that send the filled in application form to: Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Station Road, Pan Bazaar, Guwahati-781001
NOTE: Keep yourself updated of the recruitment process visiting our website.