RBI Recruitment: – Another job advertisement under RBI- Reserve Bank of India for the purpose the fill out various vacant seats for the posts of Deputy Governor Post. Reserve Bank of India is looking for 01 capable and eligible job seeker for the post described above. Candidates who are eligible and want to apply can submit their forms online be this latest 21st June 2017.
RBI Recruitment Notification
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the Vacancy||Deputy Governor Post|
|Number of Posts||01|
|Last date of application||21st June 2017|
RBI Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts|
|1||Deputy Governor Post|
Candidate must have Ph.D. or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board/ University may apply for this job.
Candidates who want to apply; his/ her upper age limit should not exceed 60 years.
Selection of any candidate will be done in these phases. Candidate has to clear their
- Written Exam
Not applicable for this post.
A salary of Rs. 2,25,000/- per month would be granted.
Candidate must remember that last date of filling application form is 21st June 2017.
How to apply online for RBI Recruitment 2017
- Aspirants has to go through the official website Homepage
- From there he/she has to check the carrier section
- Better is to select the most suitable link of the vacancy
- Application form has to be downloaded in the prescribed form
- Go through the instructions carefully and then only start to fill the application form
- Fill all the related details like Email Id, Phone number, Name, Father’s name and address etc.
- Passport size photograph should be pasted and it should be recent
- Then sign where it is recommended
- Fill the whole form and then send it to the address given below.
Under Secretary (Bo.I), Department Of Financial Services
Ministry of Finance, Third Floor,
Jeevandeep Building, Parliament Street,
New Delhi – 110001
We have provided you all information about RBI Recruitment for Deputy Governor Post at www.rbi.gov.in, and if you want to know information in detail then we advise you to go once at the official web link which is www.rbi.gov.in