Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019: Staff Selection Commission has released advertisement to the recruitment of Various skilled and efficient persons. The applications are invited for the Various posts of CHSL (LDC, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant and DEO). The web link will operate till 05th April 2019 for the Online application of the the post. Therefore interested candidate must check complete details about the eligibility and others factors before applying for the post before due date.
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||CHSL (LDC, Jr. Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant, DEO)|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to apply||05th April 2019|
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Lower Division Clerk
- Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Postal Assistant
- Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
Last Date to Apply: 05th April 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant is required to possess 12th from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Computer Bases Examination, Descriptive Paper, Skill and Typing Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 5200 to 20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 1900/2400 per month.
- RS. 100/- for GEN/OBC candidates.
- Fees is exempted for SC/ST/PwD/ExSM/Women candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-27 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st August 2019.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Fill the online application form on the official website of the organization.
- Read out the instructions and fill the columns with complete details about the address, personal data and others.
- Upload the documents, Photograph and signature in the form.
- Deposit the fees and submit the form before due date.
- Keep out the print copy themselves for future requirement.
NOTE: Candidate must not forget to search the latest updates about the post.