Revenue Department Recruitment 2019: Revenue Department of Mysuru has bought good news for those candidates who are interested in Accounting Field. Therefore the department has released a notification for the 70 Vacancies on the posts of Village Accountant. Due date of an application in Online mode is 28th August 2019. The interested candidate can submit the application on the website. For more details with regard to pay scale, application fees, level of age and much more, read the below-given paragraph.
Revenue Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Revenue Department|
|Name of the Job||Village Accountant|
|Number of vacancies||70|
|Last Date to apply||28-08-2019|
Revenue Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Revenue Department
Name of The Posts:
- Village Accountant – 70
Last Date to Apply: 28-08-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate looking for such a job must have 12th in the recognized board in order to become applicable for the post.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam, Merit List and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package which consists of Rs. 21400 to 42000/- per month.
- For the GEN candidates Rs. 300/-
- For CAT-I,2A,2B,3A,3B candidates Rs. 150/-
- For SC/ST candidates Rs. 25/- only.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.mysore-va.kar.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Revenue Department Recruitment 2019:
- Applicant must log to the website of the organization.
- The candidate should read the important guidelines necessary for application.
- Then put the details in the columns given in the application format.
- Upload the scanned copies of the essential documents along with the form.
- Deposit the fees in the account of Revenue Department, Mysuru.
- Took a careful read and then submit the application by the last date.
- Candidate should retain the hard copy of the form for future security purpose.
NOTE: Candidate must keep himself updated to the latest changes in the post.