Revenue and Forest Department Recruitment 2019: Revenue and Forest Department of Maharashtra has publicly announced for recruitment in order to receive applications from the skilled and the desired candidates. The interested and candidate in need for a job can apply for the 1787 posts of Group ‘C’. Candidate can apply for the post through the official link given on website www.rfd.maharashtra.gov.in. The due date for Online application is 22nd March 2019. Read out the article here for complete details including the application procedure, eligibility criteria and much more.
Revenue and Forest Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Revenue and Forest Department|
|Name of the Job||Group ‘C’|
|Number of vacancies||1787|
|Last Date to apply||22nd March 2019|
Revenue and Forest Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Revenue and Forest Department
Name of The Posts:
- Talathi (Group C) – 1787
Last Date to Apply: 22nd March 2019
Educational Qualifications: The minimum required eligibility for this post is Graduation Degree from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the Written exam.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- General candidates are required to pay Rs. 500/-
- For Reserved category candidates Rs. 350/-
- Exempted for EXSM candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-38 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 28th February 2019.
Official Website: www.rfd.maharashtra.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Revenue and Forest Department Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to fill the application form online on the official website
- Fill the exact and authentic details of the candidate as per the instructions.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application by the last date.
- No hard copy of the filled In application form has be sent to the office address.
NOTE: Candidate must check the latest information on the website to avoid any kind of delay.