Rail India Technical and Economic Service Recruitment 2019: The major Railway department i.e. Rail India Technical and Economic Service have passed the proposal for 22 Vacant posts of Junior Assistant. The skilled and talented person can submit the Online application form on or before 25th June 2019 through the web link at www.rites.com. To get complete knowledge about the selection process, application procedure, level of age, etc. candidate must read the notification shown below.
Rail India Technical and Economic Service Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Rail India Technical and Economic Service|
|Name of the Job||Junior Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||22|
|Last Date to apply||25-06-2019|
Rail India Technical and Economic Service Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rail India Technical and Economic Service
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Assistant – 22
Last Date to Apply: 25-06-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate searching for the post must have a Graduation Degree from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam and Document Verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package i.e. Rs. 18000 to Rs. 66000/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 32 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st June 2019.
Official Website: www.rites.com
Important Instructions to apply for Rail India Technical and Economic Service Recruitment 2019:
- Candidate must go to the official website of the organization www.rites.com
- Fill the complete and accurate details in the form about the qualification, experience, etc.
- Thereafter, Upload the latest photograph and the signature in the form.
- Review the form for accuracy purpose and submit the online application form on or before the due date.
- The candidate should keep the hard copy of the form for safety purpose.
- No need to send the form to any address.
NOTE: The candidate must continuously check the official website for new updates of the post.