Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited Recruitment 2019: We are here to discuss with you about the recruitment conducted by the Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited on Various vacancies of Junior Executive. The due date of Online application is 28th October 2019 and the application didn’t work after the specified date. Please check out the details given below to know each aspect and remove all of the doubts about the particulars of the post.
Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited|
|Name of the Job||Junior Executive (Trainee)|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to apply||28-10-2019|
Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Executive (Trainee)
Last Date to Apply: 11th September 2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have a Graduation or Post Graduation Degree from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of less or equal to 30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.rnsbindia.com
Important Instructions to apply for Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Limited Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicant should fill the application form online on the official website
- Fill the accurate and complete details as per the instructions.
- Upload the necessary documents with the passport size photograph and signature the signature of the applicant.
- Pay the application fees if required otherwise ignore.
- And then submit the application by the last date.
- A hard copy of the filled-in application form needs not to be sent to the office address.
- Keep the hard copy of the form for further processing or as a basis of proof.
NOTE: Candidate should go to the website of the organization continues to obtain timely information.