RPF Recruitment:Recently, the Railway Protection Force (RPF)/ Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF) has published a new job notification with regard to the RPF Recruitment 2018 to fill up the 9500 vacancies for the posts of Constables. The organization will recruit only the applications from skilled and talented aspirants. The interested aspirants can check the eligibility criteria by visiting the article mentioned in the below section and if any interested can apply as soon as possible before the ending date.
RPF Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Railway Protection Force (RPF)|
|Name of the Job||Constables|
|Number of vacancies||9500|
|Last day to apply||as soon as possible|
RPF Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Railway Protection Force (RPF)
Name of the Post: Constables
Number of vacancies: 9500
The desired aspirants are requested that they should have 10th from any recognized board/ university/ institute.
The applicants must ensure that their age must be in the range of 18 to 25 years counted from 1st January 2018. As per the organizational rules, age relaxation is applicable for the reserved categories only.
There is no application fee for any of the applicant.
The starting date for the application form is 10th May 2018 and the candidates are requested to fill the form as soon as possible.
Instructions to apply for RPF Recruitment 2018:
- First of all, the aspirants have to visit the official website of the organization.
- Then fill the application form with all the necessary details.
- The form should be filled by the aspirant only.
- Then attach the self attested copies of the credential documents demanded in the form.
- Submit the application form at the specified address mentioned at the official website of the organization before the ending date.
- For more information, the applicants can visit the official website of the organization.
That was all we have regarding the RPF Recruitment 2018 for 9500 vacancies. For any queries, the applicants can visit the official website of the organization. Stay connected with us for more updates.