RPSC Recruitment:A new employment notification regarding the RPSC Recruitment 2018 has been announced by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC). The organization has released 8162 vacancies for the posts of Senior Teacher (Non-TSP). The organization wants applications from skilled and capable contenders. The interested aspirants who are want can apply by submitting online application form on or before the closing date i.e., 9th June 2018. The applicants who are interested in reading the eligibility criteria by reading the article mentioned below.
RPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Name of the Job||Senior Teacher (Non-TSP)|
|Number of vacancies||8162|
|Last day to apply||9th June 2018|
RPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
Name of the Post:Senior Teacher (Non-TSP)
Number of vacancies: 8162
The aspirants must hold Graduation from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
The applicants must ensure that their age must be in the range of 18 to 40 years counted from 1st January 2018. As per the organizational rules, age relaxation is applicable for the reserved categories only.
There is no application fee for any of the applicant.
The starting date for the application form is 10th May 2018 while the closing date is 9th June 2018.
Instructions to apply for RPSC Recruitment 2018:
- First of all, the aspirants have to visit the official website of the organization.
- Then fill the application form with all the necessary details.
- The form should be filled by the aspirant only.
- Then attach the self attested copies of the credential documents demanded in the form.
- Submit the application form at the specified address mentioned at the official website of the organization before the ending date.
- For more information, the applicants can visit the official website of the organization.
That was all we have regarding the RPSC Recruitment 2018 for 8162 vacancies. For any queries, the applicants can visit the official website of the organization. Stay connected with us for more updates.