Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: Rajasthan Public Service Commission has advertised for the 23 Vacancies on the posts of Public Relation Officer. The due date to apply in the Online mode through the official link at website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in is 25th July 2019. Read out the complete article given below for detailed description about the required age, selection procedure and much more.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Public Relation Officer|
|Number of vacancies||23|
|Last Date to apply||25th July 2019|
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Public Relation Officer – 23
Last Date to Apply: 25th July 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate looking for a liking job must have a Graduation Degree with Diploma in Journalism/Post Graduation Degree with Journalism Experience from the authorized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Written exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Pay Matrix L-12 per month.
Application Fees: Please read the official notification.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2020.
Official Website: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- The candidate must fill the details in the online application form on the website.
- The form should include each and every aspect like the name, address, qualification, experience, etc. of the post.
- The scanned documents i.e. the photograph and signature must be uploaded in the form.
- After a careful view, submit the form before its due date.
- Keep out the print of the form in case of any specific requirement in the future.
NOTE: it is the obligation on the part of the candidate to check the notifications section on the website to avoid the delay.