Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has 912 Vacancies of Librarian Grade-II and Veterinary Officer. The organization accepts online applications for this purpose. The due date for an application is 24th November 2019. The complete details about the recruitment can be obtained from the article given below.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Librarian Grade-II, Veterinary Officer|
|Number of vacancies||912|
|Last Date to apply||24-11-2019|
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Veterinary Officer – 900
- Librarian Grade-II – 12
Last Date to Apply: 24-11-2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry/ Bachelor’s Degree with a Degree or Diploma (Library Science) from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Screening Test, Exam and Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package Level 14 (Post 1) and Rs. 37800 to 119700/- (Post 2) per month.
Application Fees: Read the entire official notification carefully.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 20-40 years (Post 1) and 21-40 years (Post 2) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2020.
Official Website: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the website of the organization www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Apply there through the ‘Application Link’ after readout of the important guidelines.
- The details should be filled in the form of the name, address, experience, and qualification of an applicant.
- Then scanned photographs and signature must be upload by the applicant.
- Deposit the fees through the use of a suitable manner.
- Submit an application before the due date.
- Retain the hard copy of the form for further need.
- Don’t send the print out of the form.
NOTE: Candidate needs to go through the website from time to time.