RRC Chennai Recruitment: We want to notify you about the new recruitment in Southern Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Chennai which is going to organize recruitment rally for the post of Sports Quota. There have 05 vacant seats for which any candidates who have the quota in sports can apply before the last date i.e. 11 December 2017. Read all the information carefully before applying.
RRC Chennai Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Southern Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Chennai|
|Name of the Job||Sports Quota|
|Number of vacancies||05|
|Last day to apply||11 December 2017|
RRC Chennai Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
- Athletics (Men): 01 Post
- Athletics (Women): 01 Post
- Chess (Men): 01 Post
- Billiards & snooker: 01 Post
- Table Tennis (Men): 01 Post
Name of the Levels:
- Level – 2: Rs. 19900/-
- Level – 3: Rs. 21,700/-
- Level – 4: Rs. 25,500/-
- Level – 5: Rs. 29,200/-
Number of vacancies: 57
The qualification for this recruitment will be 12th for Post in Level 2 & 3 of 7th P.C Pay Matrix, Graduation for Post in Level 4 & 5 of 7th P.C Pay Matrix or its equivalent qualification from recognized university.
Candidates’ age should be between 18 to 35 years as on 01-01-2018 i.e. candidates should have been born between 02-01-1993 and 01-01-2000.
Candidates have to clear trial and interview.
General and OBC Categories Candidates have to pay INR Rs.500/-, and for Women, SC/ST, Ex. Servicemen, Persons with Disabilities, Minority community Economically Backward Classes categories candidates have to pay INR Rs. 250/-. The Application Fee will be paid through Demand Draft (DD) /Indian Postal Order (IPO), drawn in favor of “The Assistant Personnel Officer/ Railway Recruitment Cell, Chennai “payable at Chennai.
Salary & Grade Pay
Candidate will get good salary after getting selected for that job.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications is 11-12-2017
Last Date for Receipt of Applications for Remote Areas is 26-12-2017.
Instructions to apply for RRC Chennai Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates have to download the application form in prescribed format.
- Read all the instructions carefully and begin to apply.
- Fill the application form without making any mistake.
- Attach all required documents copies of the original Postal order.
- Paste your recent photo and signature on the application form where it is necessary.
- Remember that Indian Postal Order/ Demand Draft is to be mentioned with Application for Recruitment of “Sports Quota (Talent Scouting) 2017-18”
- Complete the application form and put all in an envelope.
- Send the envelope to the below address.
The Assistant Personnel Officer/Recruitment, Railway Recruitment Cell, Southern Railway 3rd Floor, No.5, Dr. P.V. Cherian Cresent Road, Egmore, Chennai – 600 008
Candidates are requested to please double check all the details from the official website before applying for RRC Chennai Recruitment for Sports Quota Posts.