Rajasthan Staff Selection Board Recruitment 2019: Rajsthan Staff Selection Board is passing through the recruitment period and decide to hire 28 capable and smart workers for the various posts of Junior Scientific Assistant. The last date for submission of an Online application is 24th of August 2019. The application link will not operate after this date. For necessary information, check the below-given details like the age level, pay scale, fees for the application and like this other factors.
Rajasthan Staff Selection Board Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board|
|Name of the Job||Junior Scientist Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||28|
|Last Date to apply||24th August 2019|
Rajasthan Staff Selection Board Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rajasthan Staff Selection Board
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Scientific Assistant – 28
Last Date to Apply: 24th August 2019
Educational Qualifications: The desired candidate should have B.Sc Degree from the authorized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list and their performance in the Written exam.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Pay Matrix Level 10 per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 450/-
- For OBC (NCL) candidates Rs. 350/-
- For SC/ST of Rajasthan and PH Candidates only Rs. 250/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2020.
Official Website: www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Rajasthan Staff Selection Board Recruitment 2019:
- TIn initial the applicant have to log in the web page.
- Then at the second step, the candidate should fill the information in the application form after the read of the important information.
- Upload the required documents with photograph and the signature.
- Deposit the fees in the favour of organization and submit the application by the due date.
NOTE: An applicant has the responsibility to goes the official site to obtain the latest updates.