Rural Development and Panchayath Raj Department Recruitment 2019: An employment notice is being released by the RDPR i.e. Rural Development and Panchayath Raj Department, Govt. of Karnataka. In the notice, the department has asked for the applications from the candidates to fill the vacant seats of Consultant. There are 05 vacant seats. A walk-in-interview will be organized on 14th June 2019. Candidates may fill the application form and attend the interview on 14-06-2019. For interview venue and other important details please see the following notification. Official website of RDPR is www.rdpr.kar.nic.in.
Rural Development and Panchayath Raj Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Rural Development and Panchayath Raj Department|
|Name of the Job||Consultant in various fields|
|Number of vacancies||05|
|Date of Interview||14th June 2019|
Rural Development and Panchayath Raj Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rural Development and Panchayath Raj Department
Name of The Posts:
- Watershed Consultant – 01
- CSR and Outreach Consultant – 01
- Consultant in Community Coordinator – 01
- Afforestation Consultant – 01
- IT Consultant – 01
Date of Interview: 14-06-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants must have a PG Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry/ Soil Engineering/ Social Work/ Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Social Science/ Public General Relationship/ B.E. Computer Science/ MCA from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of the walk-in-interview.
Pay Scale: The Recruited candidates will be paid a handsome salary of Rs.50,000/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of below 55 years for fresher and below 64 years for retired candidates besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.rdpr.kar.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Candidates are required to attend the interview on 14th June 2019.
- At the time on the interview candidates have to bring the application form having the full bio-data of the candidate.
- Paste a colored passport size photograph in the space given on the application form.
- Bring the original documents along with the at least one set of photocopy of the same.
- The venue of the interview is “Committee Room, RDPR, 3rd Floor, Gate No.- 03, M.S. Building, Bangalore”
- Please attend the interview on time.
NOTE: Keep visiting the official website for results and upcoming announcements.