Steel Authority of India Limited Recruitment 2019: A job fair is held in the Steel Authority of India Limited on 72 Vacancies for the posts of Overman, Mining Sirdar and Surveyor. Online applications are invited by the organisation and will be accepted till 14th July 2019. The candidate interested in the post can read about the more parameters about the post in the below provided article, so read it carefully.
Steel Authority of India Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Name of the Job||Overman, Mining Sirdar, Surveyor|
|Number of vacancies||72|
|Last Date to apply||14-07-2019|
Steel Authority of India Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Steel Authority of India LImited
Name of The Posts:
- Overman – 19
- Mining Sirdar – 52
- Surveyor – 01
Last Date to Apply: 14-07-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have 10th and/or Diploma (Mining Engg./Mine’s Survey) from the recognized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Written exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package postwise as follows:
- Rs. 16800 to 24110/- (Post 1,3)
- Rs. 15830 to 22150/- (Post 2)
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of not more than 28 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 10th March 2019.
Official Website: www.sailcareers.com
Important Instructions to apply for Steel Authority of India Limited Recruitment 2019 :
- The applicant should visit the official website from there he/she can find the online application form.
- Fill the details in this form about the candidates personal and educational curriculum.
- Upload the photograph and the signature in the latest backgroud.
- Check the details filled in the form and submit the form for final approval.
- Hard copy need not to send at any office address.
- The print copy of the form can be retained for future.
NOTE: The candidate must thinks about his responsibility to check the latest information about the post on the official website.