Sainik School Goalpara Recruitment 2019: Sainik School Goalpara has invited offline applications from qualified candidates with the necessary skills and educational qualification for recruitment purpose.Actually the School has 11 vacancies for the posts of TGT,Lab Attendant and Cook for which the detailed advertisement has been published on its official website www.sainikschoolgoalpara.org. Last date to apply is 03rd May 2019.
Sainik School Goalpara Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Sainik School Goalpara|
|Name of the Job||TGT,Lab Attendant and Cook|
|Number of vacancies||11|
|Last Date to apply||03rd May 2019|
Sainik School Goalpara Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Sainik School Goalpara
Name of The Posts:
- Trained Graduate Teacher-01
- Band Master-01
- Ward Boy/Matron-04
- Lab Attendant-03
Last Date to Apply: 03rd May 2019
Educational Qualifications: The Applicants must be qualified 10th with Degree or Diploma in relevant field from an accredited board or university.
Selection Procedure: The Candidates will be recruited on the basis of written test, demo test,skill test and interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid a monthly sum of 22000(Post 1),20000(Post 2), 13000(Post 3-4),16000(Post 5) per month.
Application Fees: Applicants need to pay rupees 200 as an application fee.
Age criteria: The age of the interested candidates must be 21-35 years (Post 1) and 21-50 years (Post 2-5) per month.
Official Website: www.sainikschoolgoalpara.org
Important Instructions to apply for Sainik School Goalpara Recruitment 2019:
- Instructions given under this head are must to be followed by the candidates while applying.
- The applications are accepted in the offline mode only and the candidates will have to use the specific format available on the official website.
- Use Black or blue ink ball pen to fill the details in the application form with own handwriting only.
- After that paste the latest passport size color photo of the applicant and sign in the space provided on the form.
- Attach copies of the qualification certificates and send to: Principal,Sainik School,Goalpara,PO-Rajapara,Goalpara,Assam-783133
NOTE: Keep visiting our website for more updates on the recruitment and selection process in the future.