Samagra Shiksha Recruitment 2019: Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh region is searching for 196 skilled and eligible candidates for the post of the Trained Graduate Teachers. The candidate interested in the post can apply Online before the last date which is 22nd March 2019. The complete details about the post which includes selection procedure, application fees, age level, etc. are given in the below article.
Samagra Shiksha Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Samagra Shiksha|
|Name of the Job||Trained Graduate Teachers|
|Number of vacancies||196|
|Last Date to apply||22nd March 2019|
Samagra Shiksha Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Samagra Shiksha
Name of The Posts:
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) – 196
Last Date to Apply: 22nd March 2019
Educational Qualifications: The interested candidate in the post must have a Graduation Degree with B.Ed or B.A.B.Ed./B.Sc.B.Ed & TET from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Written Exam and Merit List will be the basis for the selection of the eligible candidate.
Pay Scale: The selected candidate will be given a good pay package of Rs. 45756/- per month.
- For GEN/OBC Candidates Rs. 800/-
- Rs. 400/- for the SC Candidates.
- Exempted for the PWD Candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-37 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.chdeducation.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Samagra Shiksha Recruitment 2019:
- Go through organization official website www.chdeducation.gov.in
- Click on ‘Advertisement for Recruitment on the post of Trained Graduate Teachers’.
- Read the instructions and visit the relevant site given in notification.
- Fill the form with the complete details about the name, address, experience, qualifications, etc.
- Upload the photograph and signature in the clarity with some related documents.
- Submit the online application form before due date ends.
- Take out the print copy of the filled application for future use.
- The hard copy is not to send at any place.
NOTE: Check the details about the latest amendments on the official website.