Samagra Shiksha Recruitment 2019: Samagra Shiksha has advertised for the 25 Vacant posts of Primary and Upper School Teachers. The interested person with the necessary qualifications and is searching for the job can submit the Offline application on or before the due date. The due date for application on the prescribed format is 14th June 2019. For complete information regarding the application procedure, selection process, age level, and Others, candidate must read the complete article given below.
Samagra Shiksha Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Samagra Shiksha|
|Name of the Job||Primary and Upper Primary School Teachers|
|Number of vacancies||25|
|Last Date to apply||14-06-2019|
Samagra Shiksha Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Samagra Shiksha
Name of The Posts:
- Primary and Upper Primary School Teachers
Last Date to Apply: 14-06-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants are required to possess minimum educational qualification i.e 12th or Graduation with D.Ed/D.EI.Ed/B.EI.Ed/B.Ed & TET from the recognized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The Recruited candidates will be paid a handsome salary of Rs. 24000/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age not more than 30 years besides the relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.daman.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Samagra Shiksha Recruitment 2019:
- Fill the information in the offline application form the specimen for which is provided on the official website.
- Attach the required documents along the application form.
- Paste the latest white background photograph with signature in the application form.
- Finally submit the application to the below given address on or before the due date. Office of the State Project Director (SS) Director of Education, Secretariat, Moti Daman
- Candidate must keep the photocopy of the application posted for future.
NOTE: The date for Written Exam is 17-06-2019 and for Interview is 18-06-2019. The applicant must have a regular visit on the web page for the latest updates regarding post.