SBI Recruitment 2016 :- State Bank of India released the Recruitment Notification for the post of Vice President and Zonal head-Corporate Banking. Candidates who want to apply for the job and fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online through its official website Whole information regarding the Vacancy and Its Eligibility are mentioned below. Please read the Notification carefully before applying online for the various posts.
SBI (State Bank of India) Recruitment 2016
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Vacancy||Senior Vice President & Zonal Head,(Marketing) Corporate, Banking|
|Number of Posts||Various|
|Last Dates to Fill Online Application||10th November 2016|
SBI (State Bank of India) Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
|S. No.||Name of the Posts by Discipline|
|1.||Senior Vice President|
|2.||Zonal Head (Marketing)|
Candidates those have Graduation Degree in any stream from the recognized Council or Institute are eligible for apply that job. For some post candidate who has done Intermediate (10+2) are also eligible to apply.
Candidates who are willing to apply their Age must be between 18 Years and 40 Years as on 01.01.2017. The upper Age Limit will be relaxed by 05 Years for SC/ST, 03 Years for OBC and 10 Years for PWD candidates as per extent rules of Government.
Application Fee for General and OBC Candidate is 600/- Rs and 100/- Rs for SC, ST, and PWD. Which can be paid by net-banking / Debit Card/ Credit Card during submission of Online Application Form.
Selection Process will be conduct in 3 phases, which are as below-
1 Online Examination
2 Group Discussions
On the behalf of these three candidates have been chosen for the respective posts.
How to Apply Online SBI (State Bank of India) Recruitment 2016:
- The candidate has to visit the Official Website of SBI i.e. www.sbi.co.in .
- Go in Career section of the website which is visible at the right lower corner of the Home page. Click on Join SBI then Apply Now and fill the application form carefully.
- You have to upload scanned recent photograph and signature and submit the application.
- On submitting you will get Registration no and password on your given contact no.
- After making online fee payment you have to complete part II registration and after filling it carefully submit it.
- Take two print out of the application form one for sending the application form along with required copy of documents and one keep with you for future need. The postal address is given below –
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Nariman Point Mumbai – 400021
Last date of Apply online: 10th November 2016
Last date of Receipt printout of application: 15th November 2016
Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detail information SBI (State Bank of India) Recruitment 2016 visit on Official Notification,for detailed regarding Age limit, Educational qualification, Scale of Pay, Application fee, Procedure of Selection.