State Bank of India Recruitment 2019: We are very glad to discuss about the recruitment for 08 Vacancies on the post of Specialist Cadre Officer. The skilled and capable candidate can apply Online before due date which is 24th March 2019. The online application will be made on www.sbi.co.in. For brief details including the selection procedure, application fees, pay scale and age level, please read out the official notification.
State Bank of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Specialist Cadre Officer|
|Number of vacancies||08|
|Last Date to apply||24th March 2019|
State Bank of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: State Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Faculty, SBIL – 03
- Faculty, SBICB – 02
- Faculty, SBICRM – 02
- Marketing Executive – 01
Last Date to Apply: 24th March 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate searching for the post must have Post Graduation in Domain/MBA/PG Diploma in Marketing from the recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Shortlisting and interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- For the GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 600/-
- For the SC/ST/PWD/EWS candidates Rs. 100/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 28-55 years (Post 1-3) and 30-50 (Post 4) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st April 2019.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for State Bank of India Recruitment 2019:
- Log in to the official website of the organization.
- Select the Apply Online on the recruitment section.
- Read the instructions and fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the recent latest passport size photograph and the signature in the application form.
- Pay the application fees through debit card/e-challan.
- Submit the online application form before due date after a careful review.
- Hard copy of the filled form not required to send any where.
NOTE: The candidate must remember to view the latest notifications continuously.