SBI Recruitment 2019: State Bank of India has invited online applications from skilled qualified and eligible applicants for recruitment for the post of Junior Associates for a total of 9086 vacancies. The Applicants will be then required to apply online on the official website www.sbi.co.in till 03rd May 2019 and after that no application will accepted. We have given all the details below in the following paragraph,read them carefully.
SBI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Junior Associates|
|Number of vacancies||9086|
|Last Date to apply||03rd May 2019|
Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: State Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Associates-9086
Last Date to Apply: 03rd May 2019
Educational Qualifications: The minimum educational qualification to be possessed by the candidate is Graduation Degree in any field from a recognized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the online exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of 11765-31450 rupees per month.
Application Fees: The Application fee to be paid by the applicants is as follows:
- General and OBC candidates: 750 Rupees
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Sm candidates: 125 rupees
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 20-28 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-04-2019.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for SBI Recruitment 2019:
- First of all,every candidate is to log on to the official website www.sbi.co.in and then register oneself as a candidate followed by filling up all the details of the applicant including his/her personal,educational and previous employment related details only.
- The latest photo and valid signature must be uploaded on the official website of the application form online.
- Payment of fee will be done online only followed by final verification and final submission.
NOTE: Remember to keep visiting our website regularly for important updates.