SBI Recruitment 2019: State Bank of India has released the official notification for the recruitment of candidates for 04 vacancies for the post of Specialist Cadre Officers till 25th April 2019. Applicants are to make sure that all the information regarding the recruitment and selection process, i.e application fee, pay scale and is given in the following paragraph
SBI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Specialist Cadre Officers|
|Number of vacancies||04|
|Last Date to apply||25th April 2019|
SBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: State Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Executive (Research Analyst/Equity Research)- 02
- Senior Executive (Research Analyst/Forex/Interest Rate Market/Macro Eco-Research)- 02
Last Date to Apply: 25th April 2019
Educational Qualifications: The Candidates are required to have passed CFA/CA/ MBA or PGDBM (Finance) from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay of Rupees 15 lacs per annum.
Application Fees: Application fee for General and OBC candidates is 750 rupees and 125 for SC/ST and PH.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 26-33 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-01-2019.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for SBI Recruitment 2019:
- The mode of application is online so log on to the official website given above.
- The Applicants are required to fill the application form after reading all the instructions and information.
- Details of the candidate must be as per the educational qualification of the candidate.
- Application fee will be paid online followed by submission of application form.
- No hard copy of the filled In application form needs to be sent to the office address.
NOTE: Keep visiting our official website for more updates about the recruitment in the future.