State Bank of India Recruitment 2019: State Bank of India one among the biggest bank in the banking sector of India has decided to fill 1233 Vacancies of Apprentices, Specialist Cadre Officer, and Bank Medical Officer. The ending date to fill up the online application of above-specified posts is 06th October, 25th September, and 19th of September 2019. To have detailed information regarding the post, read the article mentioned below.
State Bank of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Apprentices, Specialist Cadre Officer, Bank Medical Officer|
|Number of vacancies||1233|
|Last Date to apply||06th October, 25th September and 19th September 2019|
State Bank of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: State Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Apprentices – 700
- Specialist Cadre Officer – 477
- Bank Medical Officer – 56
Last Date to Apply: 06th October, 25th September & 19th of September 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc (IT)/M.Sc (CS)/Graduation Degree/MBBS Degree from the recognized board, university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Online Written Exam, Shortlisting and Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 750/-
- Rs. 125/- for SC/ST and PH candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age as specified in the official notification as the required age limit differs from post to post.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for State Bank of India Recruitment 2019:
- First of all, visit the website of an organization www. sbi.co.in
- Put the relevant details in the form after reading the important instructions.
- Upload the documents mandatory for online application of post with the photograph and signature in it.
- Pay the fees in the manner prescribed by the organization.
- And in the last, submit an online application before the due date of application.
NOTE: It is necessary for each and every application to be updated with the time changes so that it becomes possible to be the successful submission of application.