SBI Recruitment 2019: State Bank of India, the largest public sector bank in India has invited online applications from skilled, eligible and capable Indian candidates for recruitment on the 2000 vacancies for the Post of Probationary Officers on the official website www.sbi.co.in till 22nd April 2019. All the requisite information and details are given below and the applicants ate to must read the following carefully.
SBI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Probationary Officer|
|Number of vacancies||2000|
|Last Date to apply||22nd April 2019|
SBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: State Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Probationary Officer-2000
Last Date to Apply: 22nd April 2019
Educational Qualifications: The Candidates aspiring to get themselves selected for the above vacancy must have passed Graduation Degree from a recognized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered a handsome sum of 23700-42020 rupees monthly.
Application Fees: The Application fee for the General and OBC candidates is 750 rupees whereas the same is 125 rupees for SC/ST/PH and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-04-2019.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for SBI Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to fill the application form online on the official website i.e www.sbi.co.in.
- All the personal, educational and previous employment details of the candidate must be as per the supporting documents only.
- Pay the application fees followed by uploading photo and signature of the candidate in the prescribed size and format online and then submit the application.
- Exam will be held on 8th, 9th, 15th, 16th June 2019.
NOTE: No hard copy of the filled In application form needs to be sent to the office address.