SBI Recruitment 2019: State Bank of India is hiring for 20 vacancies for the various posts of Specialist Cadre Officer. The largest bank in India has released an online advertisement on its official website www.sbi.co.in asking for online applications to be filled till last date i.e 02nd June 2019 or 20th May 2019.All the related information is given in the article in an easily understandable manner.
SBI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Specialist Cadre Officer|
|Number of vacancies||20|
|Last Date to apply||Given|
SBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: State Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- General Manager-01
- Deputy General Manager-02
- Assistant General Manager-01
- Chief Manager-04
- Senior Consultant Analyst-01
- Data Translator-02
- Data Architect-02
- Data Trainer-01
- Chief Technology Officer-01
Last Date to Apply:
- Post 1-9: 02nd June 2019
- Post 10: 20th May 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have passed from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: The Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of applications received and on that basis the list of candidates eligible for interview will be released and the final result of interview will only decide about the final recruitment.
Pay Scale:For detailed post wise remuneration details read the official notification.
Application Fees: The Candidates of General and OBC category need to pay Rupees 750 as application fee while those of the SC/ST and PH category need to pay 125 Rupees as fee.
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be as per specified by the organization.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for SBI Recruitment 2019:
- The applications will be filled online so visit www.sbi.co.in and fill the online application form.
- The Passport size photo and signature of the applicants must be kept ready in the suggested format and size only and then ensure that each and every information filled in is as per the certificates of the candidates educational qualification.
- Pay the fee followed by final submission.
NOTE: Visit our website regularly.